Indy J Jewellery offers a 14 day return policy on full priced items* that are unworn and in original condition. Choose between a credit voucher, valid for 12 months or a full refund. We also offer exchange for change of mind or sizing (e.g: rings).
Refunds will be processed using your original payment method and may take up to 7 business days to clear in your account, depending on your banking provider.
- We do not accept returns on items purchased on sale.
- *We cannot accept returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, undamaged, unworn and properly secured in the original Indy J Jewellery packaging.
- Valid proof of purchase is required for all returns.
- Return postage is at customer’s own expense for all exchanges and refunds.
In the unlikely event that your jewellery arrives in faulty condition, please notify us as soon as possible. Returns for any reason (including faulty items) will not be accepted after 14 days from the delivery date.
To report a faulty item, please contact us with the following information:
- Name and contact details
- Proof of purchase details, along with your order no.
- Description of the problem and photo of the damaged jewellery
If your order qualifies for a refund, we will send a returns form for you to complete, with a postage-paid label to send item back to us. You can then decide to either receive a full refund or a replacement item. If you choose the replacement item, Indy J Jewellery will cover the cost of postage to send back to you.
If you would like to cancel your purchase, please contact us as soon as possible to request cancellation. A purchase can only be cancelled if your item has not been dispatched. Normal processing time is 1-2 business days.